What will our campers and staff be eating this summer you ask. Well, how about some of this? We have some specialty meals like Sub Sunday, Taco Tuesday, Waffle Wednesday and French Toast Fridays.
- Friday night is NOPA, our last night dinner together where the staff serve the campers
- There is always a fruit bowl at breakfast
- Water is at each meal to make sure our campers stay hydrated
- We offer some alternatives for those with food allergies, vegetarians, gluten free, etc. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions and ensure the details are listed on the summer camper application.
Check out our full summer menu plan for all the daily details.
- Soups: mushrooms, tomato, potato/bacon, broccoli/cheese, beef, turkey, cream of fridge 😉
- Pizza to include: plain, pepperoni, Hawaiian, deluxe, vegetarian, etc. plus a dessert one!!
- Loaded baked potatoes or poutine with toppings like chili, bacon, cheese (cheddar & feta), sour cream, green onions, red/green/yellow peppers, season salt, pulled pork, ham, hot peppers, salsa, tomatoes, hot sauce, BBQ sauce, etc.
- Breakfast Pizza to include: egg, bacon, sausage, ham, cheese (cheddar & mozzarella), peppers (red & green), onion, salsa, cream cheese, fruit (apple, raspberry), vegetarian, gluten free, etc.