Have you ever wondered what happened to that special staff member you remember from Widjiitiwin? We do too. And we would love to know what they and you have been up to. SO, we are starting a project to share updates from as many alumni as possible.
Want to share what you’ve been up to? Complete the questions below and email them with current and a camp photo to email@example.com. We’ll showcase you in an upcoming blog.
We would also like to get copies of any pictures and stories you have of Widji, staff, activities, buildings, old brochures, camp shirts, even prank stories.
For a Widji alumni Facebook group click here.
- Years as a camper & staff
- Ministry now, life verse
- Where are you living now
- Post secondary education
- Impact at camp
- Camp name & positions held
- upload a picture of you from camp and one from now
- Career(s) history
- Family (spouse, kids, grands)
- What would you tell the current summer staff
- Creativity, hobby, favourite book
- Who was your role model at camp?
- What is something that has been different since you left Camp, a life lesson, friends, etc…
- What did Widji mean to you
- Most memorable moment
- Best prank
- What did you wish you had known before being on staff?
- Links to your website, blog, social media you would like to share
- Who should we interview next?