The start of #Widji15 is coming fast! Are you ready for camp this summer? Here are a few links to help you get ready.
- What NOT to bring to camp list
- iPods/CD/DVD or MP3 players, matches, cell or smart phones, laptops or computer games , gum, knives, Pellet, BB, or Paint Ball Guns, TV’s/radio’s!
Once again we have partnered with Mabel’s Labels, a company with all types of labels that are colourful, indestructible and fun! Go to www.widjiitiwin.mabel.ca and then place your order! We look forward to sending campers home with ALL their belongings this summer!
- REGISTRATION is on the Sunday between 2:00 and 4:00 pm. Sorry, no early registrations please.
- Place holding numbers will be given out as you arrive. Staff will help you carry luggage down to the registration area.
- Each camper will see a head checker to ensure no live come in to camp
- Next you will see the registration staff who will inform you about the camper’s cabin,
- After registration, you will meet with our camp nurse about your child’s health and medications.
- Now you’re off to meet one of your child’s cabin leaders. More camp will assist you to carry luggage down to the cabins.
- Swim tests start at 4:00 for girls and 4:30 for boys
- Parents will receive a postcard or two on your way out from camp. These for you to leave at camp as mail for your child.
- On registration and pick up days there will be additional Camp Widjiitiwin souvenirs and special tuck shop items for sale.
- Please see our “For Widji Parents” board on Pinterest for mail and package ideas. Note: mail and care packages should be mailed at least by the Wednesday before your camper comes to Widjiitiwin or drop them off at the registration table!
PICK-UP time is Saturday after breakfast between 9:00 and 10:30 am.
We’ll see you in just a few weeks. If you have any questions leading up to summer, please call the Widji office at 1-705-789-0123.