The start of #Widji15 is coming fast! Are you ready for camp this summer? Here are a few links to help you get ready.
- What NOT to bring to camp list
- iPods/CD/DVD or MP3 players, matches, cell or smart phones, laptops or computer games , gum, knives, Pellet, BB, or Paint Ball Guns, TV’s/radio’s!
Once again we have partnered with Mabel’s Labels, a company with all types of labels that are colourful, indestructible and fun! Go to www.widjiitiwin.mabelslabels.
- REGISTRATION is on the Sunday between 2:00 and 4:00 pm. Sorry, no early registrations please.
- Place holding numbers will be given out as you arrive. Staff will help you carry luggage down to the registration area.
- Each camper will see a head checker to ensure no live come in to camp
- Next you will see the registration staff who will inform you about the camper’s cabin,
- After registration, you will meet with our camp nurse about your child’s health and medications.
- Now you’re off to meet one of your child’s cabin leaders. More camp will assist you to carry luggage down to the cabins.
- Swim tests start at 4:00 for girls and 4:30 for boys
- Parents will receive a postcard or two on your way out from camp. These for you to leave at camp as mail for your child.
- On registration and pick up days there will be additional Camp Widjiitiwin souvenirs and special tuck shop items for sale.
- Please see our “For Widji Parents” board on Pinterest for mail and package ideas. Note: mail and care packages should be mailed at least by the Wednesday before your camper comes to Widjiitiwin or drop them off at the registration table!
PICK-UP time is Saturday after breakfast between 9:00 and 10:30 am.
We’ll see you in just a few weeks. If you have any questions leading up to summer, please call the Widji office at 1-705-789-0123.