Recipes we use at camp and some from Moose’s family cookbook, “That Tastes Like Home”. Today’s recipe: Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares. Too bad we can’t serve these at Widji.
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (300 g) bag butterscotch chips
- 1 (200 g) bag mini coloured marshmallows
- Melt together butter, peanut butter, and butterscotch chips on very low heat until mixed, stirring constantly.
- Cool for a bit (so as not to melt the marshmallows).
- Stir in mini marshmallows.
- Pour in a greased 11″ x 13″ pan.
- Refrigerate and cut into small (1-1/2″) squares.
- Also known as “Funeral Squares” because you usually eat them at funerals (Palooza)