- What is your “dealing with stress” mechanism? Stay calm, get through the situation, analyze what happened, take some time away from people.
- Tell me about a personal project you’ve worked on, something that wasn’t required by school or work. Why was that important to you? I recently built a peninsula for our kitchen at home. It was a surprise for my wife.
- What’s the best decision you’ve ever made? Why? To accept Jesus as my Saviour at Camp Ambassador. It changed the entire course and direction of my life.
- What is the most creative thing you have ever done? Props for camp including a castle, dinosaur, dragon, swords, shields and many more!
- There are 20 minutes left in the morning and your activity finished early… what would you do with your group of 10 TNT campers? Ask them to join me in a game of 9 square or Gaga-ball. Engage other campers or staff who are also hanging around waiting for lunch.
- Two campers are talking about you on their way home – what did they say? Moose is big and scary, but laughs a lot. I can’t wait to go back next summer.
- Tell me about someone you admire, you would consider them a role model and tell me why you admire them? I have a friend and mentor that is an excellent example of what it is to live for God as a man, father & leader.
- What is your life dream? To be a camp director. I’m doing it!
Did I miss one you want to hear answered? Go ahead and ask.
Camp Widjiitiwin – the way camp was meant to be… relational, central, natural, reaching out, a loving community focused on Christ. It’s like coming home, it’s my camp!