Camper Applications are No Longer Open for the summer of 2021
Due to the events of Covid-19 Widjiitiwin is offering Getaways for individual bookings to stay in one of our cottages or on our private Island. More details are available here.
Applying to attend camp is a simple process:
- Apply to camp with the link below
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt from the forms
That’s it! No Deposit or payment is required at this time.
- Confirmation of the summer season is scheduled for the beginning of March, at which time you will receive the health forms and billing to be completed.
- At that time an early bird option will be made available if paying in full by March 31st
- If you rolled your registration forward to 2021, please fill out the camper application form, you will receive a confirmation of your rollover validation and to confirm your details.
- *Final Registration is conditional upon available space, acceptance into the program and a paid deposit. Covid-19 has resulted in limited space available at camp to maintain distancing policies (outlined on our Covid-19 Policies page)
If registering as part of a group, please have the group contact person email a list of campers to firstname.lastname@example.org