- Flip a switch and lights come on
- Water, for drinking, washing and toilets; in the country we need power to run water our pumps; fortunately I keep 15 gallons of water on hand for emergencies.
- Internet! We have become so dependent on it for everything.
- Lights, candles and flashlights only show you a little at a time. There’s another lesson in that one. More later.
- Heat, fortunately we have a fireplace to heat part of the house.
- Cooking, we made use of several restaurants to sustain us and a movie for some entertainment
- Doing laundry, our washer was locked up as soon as the power went off
- That people will go fix the problem as soon as I need them to, quickly and on my schedule. Thank you Ontario HyrdoOne!
- Someone who will pray for me
What do you take for granted? What should you be thankful for?