What if you really believed that God saw our private moments, heard our prayers, saw our generosity and rewarded us for it?
- What difference would it make in your life?
- How would other people see you?
- Could you keep doing the same things? Keep buying what you usually buy?
- Would you pray more? For whom? About what?
- What about your Bible? Would you read it more?
- Do your devotions more? Serve in a ministry?
- Would you give more? To what? Missions, a Christian camp, or maybe your church?
- What about church? Would you go more, teach Sunday school, usher, work on the tech team?
- What about your neighbours? Would you share Jesus with them? Would you be afraid to?
- And what about sin? Would you keeping sinning as much?
So, what if you really believed what you say you believe?