Here are some ways you can help.
- Pray for us!
- Promote Widji to
- Donate towards our ministry expenses or
- Send a camper to Widji!
- Sponsor a camper to one of our partnership weeks (Fresh Air, Escape, Royal City & Venture) for just $445
- Click here for more information about our partnerships
- Peer to peer fundraising; challenge you’re friends to donate to send a camper to Widji. Offer a prize to the person who raises the most. We would help you out with a Widji shirt.
- Pray for us
- For campers – registration numbers and life changes
- For summer staff – that we’ll have the right staff for 2015; we s
- For summer camp pastors
- For safety in programs and activities
- For the Director – Mike Greenfield
- For the summer leadership team (Assistant Director, Waterfront Director, Co-Program Directors, SALT Director and the Chief Cabin Leaders)
Ways to Give (Gifts in Kind,Time, Financial Donations)
- Make sure all gifts for Camp Widjiitiwin are clearly marked for camp.
- Online donation through Canada Helps secure site and designate your gift to Camp Widjiitiwin. You can even set it up for regular or monthly giving.
- Cheques or money orders may be sent to Camp Widjiitiwin, Box 10020, Huntsville, ON P1H 2K1.
- Cash can be donated through the MBC office.
- Canadian Tire $ can be mailed to camp or dropped off in the jar in the Bookstore at MBC. Canadian Tire money will be used mostly to purchase sports equipment and some tools.
People and places to give to:
- Adopt a cabin for $250 and you will be providing for their cleaning supplies, a new smoke detector, a working fire extinguisher, a fan, a weekly special treat (i.e.: pizza party or ice cream social), etc.
- Camper sponsorships can be in any amount.
- Camp fees range from $499 for TNT to $1365 for SALT.
We are primarily looking for new items to ensure quality, but if you have gently used items in great condition we would appreciate those as well. Items we are looking for include, but are not limited to:
- Canoes or kayaks
- Plants/scrubs for landscaping
- Theme props for 2015 (2015 themes: Space Camp, Destination: Egypt, Cartoons & Comics and Pirates vs. Ninjas)